Moist Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
This zucchini bread has all the double chocolate flavor and extra moist - you wouldn't even be able to tell it has a vegetable in it!
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (120 Grams)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder (50 Grams)
- 1 1/2 Cup Zucchini (186 Grams)
- 1/3 Cup Greek Yogurt (93 Grams)
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil (120 Grams)
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar (150 Grams)
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (130 Grams)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
Heat oven to 350F and grease one 9"x5" inch bread pan.
Grate zucchini with a box grater and place in a large bowl.
Whisk in greek yogurt, vegetable oil, eggs and brown sugar to the zucchini mixture until just combined.
Add all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder into the mixture until combined.
Fold in chocolate chips and then pour into loaf pan.
Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when you poke it into the bread.
Moist Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread Calories: Flour: 455 Calories Cocoa Powder: 98 Calories Zucchini: 30 Calories Egg: 156 Calories Greek Yogurt: 45 Calories Vegetable Oil: 964 Calories Brown Sugar: 622 Calories Chocolate Chips: 604 Calories Total: 2974 (297 Calories per Slice)